👨🎓 Easy Guides
BABY token is available on BNB Chain, Polygon & Fantom network. The BABY Token can be purchased with the stablecoin of your choice, BNB, MATIC or FTM tokens.
- 1.Go to nft.babylonia.app
- 1.The "PASS CARD BRONZE" is about to mint. Click on the “Mint Now” button.
- 1.Click on the Connect Wallet if you have not already got connected.
- 1.Choose the native token (MATIC, BNB or FTM) or BABY Token to use for minting. Minting with BABY Token give you extra discount on the minting fees.
NFT UI toggles
NFT UI toggles
- 1.Minting with BABY Token offers you a reduced price (3-7 %) vs. the native token. If you select to mint with the BABY Token, you need to allow the NFT contract to access your BABY Token. Click on the "Approve" button.
- 2.Refresh your browser (F5 or Ctrl + F5) When the "Approve" is NOT available. Connect your MetaMask again.
- 3.You may require to adjust the transaction gas fees for Polygon & Fantom network, as the MetaMask gas estimations are usually underpriced.
- 4.If you choose to mint with the native token (MATIC, BNB or FTM) the NFT contract does not require extra spender permission, and you can mint the NFT(s) directly.
- 1.Go to the media.babylonia.app or click on the MEDIA icon on the left side of the babylonia.app homepage.
Selecting Podcast | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Click on the Podcast or Internet Radio menu on the top.
MetaMask can be downloaded on Chrome and Firefox, or on iOS and Android if you’re a mobile user. For the purposes of this tutorial, we’ll use the Firefox version, but the instructions will be more or less the same for every platform.
Firstly, you’ll want to head over to the MetaMask Download page. From there, select whichever platform you’re using, and follow the steps to install it on your device. Easy!
MetaMask does not have a mobile application , not on Android or iOS, if there is one on the app store or play store that is most likely a fraudulent and scam. Do not use it. Read more about it on our article we published on Medium.
Next, follow along with the setup specified by the app. Go ahead and click Create a Wallet. Write down the backup seed phrase somewhere secret (preferably not on an Internet-connected device). Without this phrase, your funds can’t be recovered if your device is damaged or lost. Confirm that you’ve written them down on the next page.
MetaMask fresh install
And that’s it! You should now see your wallet, ready to send and receive funds.
You might notice straight away that we’re still dealing with an Ethereum wallet. The BABY token, the Babylonia.app native token is deployed on BNB Chain (BSC), Polygon and Fantom network. So, it is required that these networks to be added to the MetaMask original network list.
ℹ️Do not use MetaMask with Ethereum network, at best, this won’t work with BNB Chain(Binance Smart Chain or BSC) DApps. At worst, you could lose funds by sending them to addresses you can’t actually use.
There two methods to change and add extra networks, the manual way and using our "Babylonia Chain Selector" in the pool.babylonia.app page. So, let’s change that.
MetaMask adding new network
- 1.Click Add Network in the top-right corner to manually add the BNB Chain or Polygon one – they don't come packaged with MetaMask. Below are the parameters to fill in.
Network Name: BNB Chain New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org ChainID: 56 Symbol: BNB Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Network Name: Polygon Mainnet New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com ChainID: 137 Symbol: MATIC Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com
MetaMask adding BNB Chain
- 1.Now, save the changes.
MetaMask with BNB Chain
Finally, the MetaMask should look like this, repeat the procedures to add another network if you desire so.
wallet | pool.babylonia.app
Selecting Chain Selector | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Select the Chain Selector from the top menu.
Selecting MetaMask | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Select the MetaMask from the Connect Wallet menu.
Selecting Network | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Click on the BNB Chain, Polygon or Fantom icon.
Selecting Mainnet | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Select the Mainnet.
Adding to MetaMask | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Now, select add to MetaMask.
Allow to add Mainnet | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Click on approve writing new data into MetaMask.
Allow to switch network | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.Allow pool.babylonia.app switch your current network to BNB Chain (BSC).
Binance network | pool.babylonia.app
- 1.The BNB Chain (BSC) is already added to the MetaMask and displays on the top right corver.